Access Control Systems
An access control system allows you to control who has access to your premises. Access control systems can operate doors, gates and barriers and are available in various installations such as telephone and video entry systems or computer-controlled systems operated by magnetic cards or proximity readers. Key advantages of an access control system are:
- You never have to change a lock again or worry about keys being copied when staff leave the business.
- You don’t need to worry about the main entrance to your property being open all day.
- You can control which areas of the site different staff members have access to.
- Protocols can be set to open certain doors during set periods.
- Fire registers can be quickly generated in the event of evacuation.
Is access control right for me...?
These security systems can be installed in a variety of premises including offices, factories and industrial sites, schools and colleges, hospitals, hotels and care homes. An access control system can also be connected to Building Management Systems (BMS). DELA Fire & Security install and maintain a wide range of access control systems to suit your specific site and provide a safer and more secure environment for you and your employees. Each type of access control system works differently and a free site survey will help to determine the most suitable type of system for your site
For further information about our access control systems or any of the services we provide, simply contact our friendly team today on 01795 844991 or email us here